For appointments and general inquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your appointment for registration.
To expedite the check-in process, please complete the applicable New Patient Questionnaire(s) and bring with you.
When you come for your appointment, please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- X-rays, CT scans etc. and any other imaging studies on a CD, so they can be uploaded and viewed. Please do not just bring the imaging reports.
- List of medications (if any)
- Operative report(s) and X-rays before and after surgery (if applicable).
- Laboratory workup (if applicable)
- New Patient Questionnaires
Your time is valuable and we make every effort to run on schedule. Occasionally, emergencies or patients’ needs require more time, and these result in scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting