For appointments and general inquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
For surgery scheduling and administrative questions, please call Zackia Bridges at (860) 679-3520.
Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your appointment for registration.
To expedite the check-in process, please complete the applicable New Patient Questionnaire(s) and bring with you.
When you come for your appointment, please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- X-rays, CT scans etc. and any other imaging studies on a CD, so they can be uploaded and viewed. Please do not just bring the imaging reports.
- List of medications (if any)
- Operative report(s) and X-rays before and after surgery (if applicable).
- Laboratory workup (if applicable)
- New Patient Questionnaires
If you need to cancel an appointment
Call the office at during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
UConn Musculoskeletal Institute
263 Farmington Ave, Farmington CT 06030